We’re available from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays. Contact Us.
Space Event Farvest Decrypt

Coo-petition to boost European space sovereignty

International space experts joined the ICT Spring Space Conference on July 1, dedicated to debate space-based technologies to enhance European sovereignty. The aim was to explore which actions, technologies or strategies can contribute to secure collaboration within the European Union and foster its sovereignty.  

Space Farvest Decrypt

Towards a more sustainable space industry

International space experts joined the ICT Spring Space Conference on July 1, dedicated to the state of space in terms of sustainability and environmental hazard prevention. On top of this, they also share insights on the importance of developing a sustainable space economy. Awarded international moderator Sabinije Von Gaffke served as Master of Ceremonies for this session.

Tech Luxembourg Space

L'ILNAS publie une nouvelle édition de son Analyse Normative du Secteur Aérospatial

Dans le cadre de la stratégie normative nationale 2020-2030, la nouvelle édition de l’Analyse Normative Sectorielle Aérospatial (ANS Aérospatial) a été présentée lors d’un workshop organisé par l’ILNAS et l’Université du Luxembourg le mercredi 29 juin 2022. Ce document offre une vue d’ensemble du secteur spatial et du contexte normatif associé, tout en encourageant les acteurs nationaux à saisir les opportunités qui leurs sont offertes pour tirer profit de la normalisation, par exemple en s’impliquant activement dans le processus de normalisation.

Tech Space Event

ILNAS: Workshop “Space & Technical Standardization”

En collaboration avec l'Université du Luxembourg, l’ILNAS organise un workshop “Space & Technical Standardization” le mercredi 29 juin 2022 à la Maison de la Biomédecine II (Biotech II) sur le Campus de Belval. Ce workshop abordera le domaine spatial du point de vue de la normalisation technique et des activités en lien au Grand-Duché de Luxembourg.

Tech Space Sustainability

LIST x Daher will develop a welding technology for the assembly of aircraft substructures produced with thermoplastic composites

The French multinational Daher has established a large partnership with the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) to mature and optimize a welding technology that enables the assembly of primary aircraft substructures produced with thermoplastic composites.?

Tech Space Mobility

Un investissement sidéral : le tourisme spatial

Yuri Gagarine a effectué le premier vol spatial habité le 12 avril 1961, et cet exploit est fêté le même jour chaque année avec la Journée internationale du vol spatial humain. Mais en 60 ans, beaucoup de choses ont changé, et ce qui semblait relever de la science-fiction est en train de se réaliser : l’espace n’est plus réservé aux astronautes professionnels. Le tourisme spatial ne cesse de se développer, mais faut-il pour autant miser sur le business de l’espace ??

Space Talents

Geolocation of vessels from space: Unseenlabs' constellation is strengthened with two more satellites

BRO-6 and BRO-7, the sixth and seventh satellites of Unseenlabs’ constellation dedicated to the geolocation of vessels at sea, will be launched to meet the needs of a growing demand for space-based RF. Unseenlabs owns the world’s most developed fleet of independent satellites 1 for RF signals detection. The French company has been fully operational since 2019, and provides RF information to its public and private clients. The two satellites will be launched this month [April 2022] with two different launchers: Rocket Lab’s Electron rocket and SpaceX’s Falcon 9. 

Tech Space

The European Space economy: between challenges and opportunities

The space economy is expanding and becoming increasingly global. Today it represents €300 billion per year globally. And the projections indicate €1000 billion per year in the next ten years. 10% of those current 300 billion, i.e. 30 billion, are dedicated to space manufacturing: building satellites, rockets, etc.…The other 90% represents the "so-called downstream applications and services type of industries, who sell services and applications based on the data that flows from the space infrastructure". Europe became a massive player in this global context, representing one-quarter of this global economy. Consequently, how to develop a European competitive space industry capable of competing successfully worldwide on the market? The space economy is expanding and becoming increasingly global. Today it represents €300 billion per year globally. And the projections indicate €1000 billion per year in the next ten years. 10% of those current 300 billion, i.e. 30 billion, are dedicated to space manufacturing: building satellites, rockets, etc.…The other 90% represents the "so-called downstream applications and services type of industries, who sell services and applications based on the data that flows from the space infrastructure".[1] Europe became a massive player in this global context, representing one-quarter of this global economy. Consequently, how to develop a European competitive space industry capable of competing successfully worldwide on the market?

Tech Luxembourg Space

India and Luxembourg sign memorandum on space cooperation

Peggy Frantzen, Ambassador of Luxembourg to India, and Shri S. Somanath, Chairman ISRO, Secretary DOS, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the aim of significantly deepening cooperation on a national level between the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and India in the field of space.

Tech Space International

Luxembourg Minister François Bausch: “Russia will be held accountable for its actions”

The 2022 GOVSATCOM conference for EU Defence and Security opened in Luxembourg this morning as the world was shocked by the Russian military offensive in Ukraine.

Tech Space International

EU initiates a satellite-based connectivity system and boosts action on management of space traffic

On February 15th, the EU has given concrete expression to its space ambitions by tabling two initiatives - a proposal for a Regulation on a space-based secure connectivity and a Joint Communication on an EU approach on Space Traffic Management (STM).

Tech Space

Kleos partners with Satellogic

Kleos Space, a space-powered radio frequency reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, has partnered with NASDAQ-listed geospatial analytics company Satellogic to pursue government and commercial tenders.