On December 4th, almost 1000 ICT professionals gathered at the Casino 2000 in Mondorf-les-Bains to attend the 12th edition of the Gala IT One, which combined a series of conferences and discussions led by local and international experts, with the ceremony of the Luxembourg ICT Awards, moderated by Lisa Burke. 690 people participated to this unique Awards session.
• IT Security Provider of the Year: Excellium Services is rewarded for the development of "Eyeguard Cyber Security Operation Center", a solution to detect and face cyber incidents. 20 international customers are already using this service.
• IT Development Company of the Year: Ainos wins the prize, having developed several solutions including "MyDPRights", which enables companies to collect all customers’ demands related to GDPR. It has also launched bots in Luxembourg such as OLiver for OneLife and Poli for the Government of Luxembourg. It also works in the field of RPA (Robotic Automation Process).
• Cloud Innovation of the Year: Telindus is rewarded this year for its cloud innovation which has been developed with technology leaders Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft. It succeeded in implementing its solutions with the case of Auchan for example. Its cloud solution is also adaptable to the financial market and its specificities.
• Managed Services of the Year: As managed services provider, EBRC has provided support to several companies including i-Hub, LUXHUB and LuxTrust and wins this year's award. I-Hub became a recognized player in KYC compliancy. EBRC supported LUXHUB with the setup of its IT and LuxTrust to move its IT infrastructure and applications by the end of 2018.
• Telecom Provider of the Year: POST, for its solution "ConnectedOffice" launched in April 2017 which already convinced more than 600 companies, is rewarded. Regarding the inclusion of all companies, these services which were once dedicated only to the major accounts, are now available to all, including SMEs. It also has a Luxembourgish SOC to handle different types of DDoS attacks.