Senior Security Analyst ***
Are you ready for the SOC challenge? Map out your next move by joining our team as a Senior Security Analyst!
If you have very good knowledge on Use case development on IBM QRadar, rules implementation and skills in security engineering, then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
As part of the Cybersecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects, from our Security Operation Center in Bertrange.
Be dedicated to the cyber security of a major player in the financial sector by:
- Define tool requirements to improve SOC capabilities;
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection monitoring and alerting methodologies; directing secure software deployment and configuration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing and publishing documentation and effective communication of specifications;
- Define the detection to adapt to the latest threats;
- Work with SIEM Engineering and other security partners developing and refining correlation rules:
- Exchange with business teams to identify detection needs;
- Develops detection rules base on functional needs;
- New Use case implementation;
- Use case update;
- New parser (new log sources);
- Add log sources already collected;
- Serve as an escalation resource and mentor for other analysts;
- Plan assessments by evaluating detection coverage;
- Communicate with other members of the security team to keep Security management, IT management and senior business leadership apprised of the risks and threat landscape. Offer recommendations on the best course of action to stay in line with budgets and resources.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network:
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration;
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, antispam systems, event correlation systems, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge and expertise of using SIEM technologies on IBM QRadar for event investigation;
- Basic understanding of incident handling/incident response techniques within a cloud-based environment such as Google Cloud, Azure or AWS;
- Understanding of security threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical skills and out-of-the box thinking;
- Excellent communication;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Nice to have:
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
WE LOVE MAKING THE WORLD SAFER
Our full portfolio of Cybersecurity services combines the expertise of 4,000 experts across the world
supported by a global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs). We help clients build digital trust – transforming security into a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Our end-to-end approach includes consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services to meet security requirements in virtually every industry and market segment.
As a global player, we offer security adapted to each client’s business context, acting as a trusted advisor along their digital transformation journey.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and make the world safer with us!
Application deadline: 16/12/2020