Senior Network Engineer (m/f)
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
Your next challenge
- Lead the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of network infrastructure (cisco technologies and cloud networks)
- Monitor security bulletins/vulnerabilities and perform necessary action to ensure compliance and mitigate risks
- Recommend upgrades, patches to current infrastructure
- Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components
- Provide IT management escalations to outstanding issues and problems as necessary to resolve and correct
- Participate in various projects and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, engineering, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the technology domain
- Strong expertise in Cisco Certified network Routing and Switching
- Senior engineering skills in four or more of the following:
- Datacenter networking (ACI)
- Automation, Programming/Scripting languages (Python, Ansible, etc.) & Orchestration
- Cisco ISE, network access control and segmentation
- Cisco Software Define Access (SDA)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Expert knowledge with multi-site network protocols and physical topology
- Expert knowledge with networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, VPC, ARP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Ether channel, 802.1Q trunking, HSRP, RADIUS/TACACS+, VPLS, VPN and MPLS
- Good understanding in cyber security, cloud, compute and Security components
- Experience with monitoring solution (integration and management)
- Fluency in English and French
- Cisco certification (CCNP or CCIE) is a plus
We want to hear from you ! Join us and you will...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021