In the development of our projects, the Quality Assurance Engineer is the key person who ensures that the service produced is build following the requirements, with a high level of quality.
- Performing review and assessment activities related to the verification and validation of project /service and product quality;
- Designing software solutions by interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements;
- Driving application demo preparations in collaboration with Business Analyst;
- Adhering to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies. Ensure that all security policies are followed and Architecture’s best practices applied;
- Quality Assurance of product developing and executing backend and frontend tests; All types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing;
- Tests should be at least manual, nevertheless, the QA Engineer must focus on automation tests, and transforms manual to automated test when possible.
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for product delivery & releases quality, giving valuable feedback to Service Managers;
- Providing full life-cycle capability for projects accountable for - including interacting with service managers, collaborating with developers and business analysts, and training and providing point of escalation for app support staff;
- Communicating with teams on daily basis;
- Driving UAT sessions;
- Synchronize with colleagues from IT / CSD to ensure Family & Friends run smoothly.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred;
- Previous experience using Jira Jenkins, Confluence.
- Experience in test design, risk management, defect management with a strong background in security;
- Solid knowledge of manual and automated software testing;
- Experience writing test documentation;
- Hands on experience testing on the main software platforms: Web, Windows, Linux, iOS, OSX, Android;
- Familiarity with the following technical stack used in our Quality Assurance processes: Selenium, Postman, Rest Assured, Serenity BDD, Mocha, Jasmine, Protractor, Karma;
- Proven relevant commercial experience in system, integration, regression, performance, stress, functionality, upgrade and installation testing;
- Previous experience testing PKI/Banking/Mobile/Web applications;
- Experienced in QA with ISEB/ISTQB certification or similar experience;
- Expected to be able to liaise with developers and assess their test automated scripts;
- Intermediate SQL level;
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced Agile environment;
- Experience in Scrum methodology;
- Fluent English, French;
- Proactive attitude.
Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan. Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Application deadline: 14/07/2022
Start Date: 14/04/2022