LuxTrust is looking for a Junior Mobile Software Engineer – Android!
Roles and Essential Activities:
You have experience and are talented in Android development.
- Mobile Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Cocoapods/Package Manager or Gradle
- Xcode or AndroidStudio
- OO, MVVM, MVP architecture and framework
- Common external libraries (REST, Lottie, JSON Mapper, Firebase, etc..)
- Jira / Confluence
- Scrum / Agile
- Standard SQL
- As an asset :
Java server programming
Hybrid mobile development (Xamarin, ReactNative, Flutter or other)
Knowledge in PKI
UI/UX interest and curiosity
- Implementing, maintaining native mobile application matching the current market standard leaded by Apple and Google
- Object-Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns MVP, MVVM.
- Anticipating Apple and Google changes, beta and store constraint.
- Manage source code and build of multiple applications and testing tools with a continuous development pipeline.
- Creating secure, scalable, available, and reliable innovative solutions across domains, channels, and mobile devices.
- Propose and implement interesting UX/UI concepts matching user expectation on the specific platform.
- Support and consultancy upon customer request
- Helpdesk level 3 including problem solving management.
- Working with a QA team to ensure high quality applications. This will include your own testing, specification and Unit/UI testing.
- Documentation of software, creation of manuals.
- Application performance and security tuning.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Curiosity of the mobile market and all the changes required by Google
- Strictly adhered to quality and security
- Solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written is an asset
Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 17/06/2022
Start Date: 17/03/2022