Junior SOC Analyst ***
Are you a future Young Graduate from an IT university?
Are you passionnate about cybersecurity and willing to learn as part of a dedicated team who can help you to grow?
If your answer if yes, read the job descrption below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for a Junior SOC Analyst to join our company.
As part of the Cybersecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects, from our Security Operation Center in Bertrange.
You will be part of a key team of cybersecurity professionals, supporting full lifecycle cybersecurity operations for our customers.
Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Cybersecurity Incident monitoring and analysis:
- Analyse Cybersecurity alarm and determine relevancy and urgency according to SOC processes;
- Analyse abnormal network/event behavior and determine relevancy and urgency according to SOC processes;
- Initiates the false positive management process;
- Performs additional and/or deeper analysis on request (client, Level 2, Level 3, management);
- Escalate for alerts that represent a potential Cybersecurity incident and require Customer or SOC internal interaction, according SOC escalation process (Ticket, Call, email…);
- Recommend on basic defensive strategies based on the existing playbook specific to each client;
- Follow SOC tickets management process: Creation, Update and closure. This includes a regular incident follow-up;
- Monitors operational capability and availability of the SOC managed services: Track the status of the monitoring tools to assure a continuous service (log collection, system notification, etc). Monitoring each device as well as a using monitoring centralized solution;
- Setup and launch vulnerability scans and ensure vulnerability assessment reports delivery;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Support and cooperate with other SOC teams;
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks while following agreed SOC processes at the same time;
- Work in shifts to guarantee a 24/7/365 service.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but scripts);
- Ability to communicate; write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis and security metrics;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment. _
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)_
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
WE LOVE MAKING THE WORLD SAFER
Our full portfolio of Cybersecurity services combines the expertise of 4,000 experts across the world
supported by a global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs). We help clients build digital trust – transforming security into a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Our end-to-end approach includes consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services to meet security requirements in virtually every industry and market segment.
As a global player, we offer security adapted to each client’s business context, acting as a trusted advisor along their digital transformation journey.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and make the world safer with us!
Application deadline: 16/12/2020