SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven, and experienced Identity and Access Management Engineer to join our company.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
- To design and deploy Identity and Access Management technologies;
- To oversee process enhancement and workflow design;
- To maintain system to ensure components are up and running correctly;
- To support system patching and upgrades;
- To create support documentation; in standard operating procedures to perform production support activities, by providing trainings and user guidance (runbooks) for IAM systems;
- To be involved in estimation and project planning phase.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong technical command of Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Good knowledge of Azure and Cloud tools (AzureAD, Office 365, ADFS, ADConnect, ...);
- Good knowledge in Authorization concepts;
- Good Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 standards, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0;
- Experience with setup and architecture decision on IAM Providers (Okta, Microsoft, Ping, Auth0, ForgeRock, etc.);
- Knowledge in RBAC systems and CBAS (Claim based access systems);
- Sound understanding of security models and security best practices;
- Knowledge of automation and infrastructure/solution automation for IAM systems, based on current DevOps best practices;
- Experience with OOP programming language and scripting languages (PowerShell and/or Bashnice) is a nice to have;
- Strong problem-solving skills in problem tracking software;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and + 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
WE LOVE MAKING THE WORLD SAFER
Our full portfolio of Cybersecurity services combines the expertise of 4,000 experts across the world
supported by a global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs). We help clients build digital trust – transforming security into a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Our end-to-end approach includes consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services to meet security requirements in virtually every industry and market segment.
As a global player, we offer security adapted to each client’s business context, acting as a trusted advisor along their digital transformation journey.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and make the world safer with us!
Application deadline: 16/12/2020