Postuler pour "Ingénieur Système d'Infrastructure (H/F)"
As a Senior system engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department from System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department covers a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy mission, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Build Infrastructure platforms (Storage, Computing, Virtualization, Backup) based on the design provided by the Presales/Architect team
- Realize Migration of existing production environments
- Perform critical maintenance tasks (On-Premise infrastructure, Cloud infrastructure)
- Review and troubleshoot existing infrastructure
- Be an escalation point for the Service desk team in case of complex incident (Support level 2)
- Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues, especially the team in charge of the level 1 support
- Work closely with our Infrastructure architect to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
- Provide advice on migrations, design processes
- Perform regular technology watch
Profil du poste
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 3 years’ experience with Infrastructure technologies, preferably by an ICT services’ provider
- You are strongly specialised on some of the following technologies:
- Storage infrastructure : HPE Storage portfolio (MSA, Nimble, 3PAR, Primera), NetApp Portfolio
- Computing infrastructure: HPE x86 servers portfolio (Proliant rack servers, Blade servers)
- Hyperconverged infrastructure : Nutanix or Simplivity
- Virtualisation infrastructure: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V will be an asset
- Backup infrastructure: HPE backup products (MSL Library, StoreOnce appliance), Veeam backup software
- Good knowledge on monitoring infrastructure: HP OneView, VMware vRealize suite
- Following knowledge will be considered as an asset:
- Public Cloud: Azure or AWS
- Object storage: Scality or Ceph
- Any technical certification in the infrastructure domain will be considered as an asset
- You know ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for IT solutions and technologies
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
POSTULEZ EN LIGNE