CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
Because of several new projects, we need to find a System & Network Engineer specialized in Microsoft environment. Our Engineering and Production Team needs you to reinforce their potential !
Ready to start ?
Here are the missions that are waiting for you : In charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN-infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg. Involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance)
- Design of the Infrastructure configuration in collaboration with Delivery Center Engineering and Production Team
- Responding to infrastructure issues
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting 3rd level system and network problems
- Implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update)
- Design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team Spirit
- Demonstrated ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control
- IT products knowledge or proven experience : • Hyper-V • MS Windows server • MS Exchange Server • MS SQL Server • Active Directory Domain Services • Veeam B&R • MS System Center • VMware • MS Azure • Office365 • AWS
- Network and Security knowledge : • Network concepts (Routing,Switching,TCP/IP) • Switch (Cisco,Juniper,HP,Dell) • Firewall (Cisco,Sophos,Fortinet,Checkpoint)
- ITIL certification is an add-value
- French (Fluent) & English (Fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
Application deadline: 21/04/2022
Start Date: 19/01/2022