CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Middleware Administrator (M/W) for one of our customer .
- You are responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting the middleware environment,
- You work in close collaboration with the infrastructure provider to provide technical input and requirements for the design and implementation of new middleware infrastructure,
- You provide support in code deployment, change management and application level troubleshooting for existing middleware environments,
- You ensure a constant level of availability and performance of the middleware environment by monitoring environment performance and proactively implement measures,
- You install, configure, improve and develop the middleware environment and the environment-related support documentation,
- You handle 24/7 on call rotation for production issues; ensure escalation process is followed.
- You hold a Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems,
- You have at least 3 years of experience and have already worked in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- You are able to install and configure WebSphere AS Servers, MQ servers and IBM Integration Bus (IIB),
- You ideally have a IBM Certification,
- You have a strong experience in Unix (IBM AIX / Linux RHEL) and are proficient in shell scripting,
- Hands-on experience with Open Source Software like Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Ansible, tomcat-jetty-Springboot (microservice), Nginx-apache, CI/CD Tools like XLDeploy,
- You are fluent in French and English (spoken and written),
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and customer oriented.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
Application deadline: 21/04/2022
Start Date: 19/01/2022