We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Data Migration Business Analyst !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
The candidate should have a holistic view of Data Migration Concepts and good knowledge in Core Banking Data migration along with Functional knowledge in banking systems:
- Ability to manage conflict of interest, inculcate confidence in team and client, Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Identify & define interfaces in conjunction with project requirements.
- Manage necessary data interactions across project workstreams.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality, and business sign-off details.
- Be proactive in highlighting & managing issues, risks & dependencies with the data.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have an Overall Experience of 8+ years in Software Industry with 6+ years of Experience in Banking. Should possess minimum 6+ years of Migration Experience and participated in various Data Migration projects
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication skill and good Decision-making skill
- Must have a good knowledge in Effort estimations of Data Migration.
- Must have French and English communication (Oral / Written)
- Basic Functional Knowledge in Core Banking
- Basic experience in Data Migration strategy preparation
Ideally 3+ years university degree in IT
_ *A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)_
Application deadline: 05/04/2022
Start Date: 05/11/2021