As part of our growth, we are looking to strengthen our Infra/Cloud department and are looking for our future Senior System Engineer! ENVIRONMENT: You will be part of the "Production" team and will work on various technical expertise projects within an international company. As a System Engineer you will take part in the responsibility of the Infrastructure and Production Operations activities. You will be responsible for the overall performance and availability of the Infrastructure/Application services, and you will also be responsible for the optimization and development of automation methods.
YOUR MISSIONS :
- Maintenance and evolution of the infrastructure: System, DB, Virtualization
- Manage production environments with the assistance of the Cloud and DevOps teams.
- Ensure the patching and upgrade of technical solutions
- Upgrade tools and optimize automation (Ansible)
- Analyze and deploy an Infra HA (High Availability, SLA, Data Reporting)
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of technical projects
- Maintenance and documentation of deployed solutions
- Level 3 support (troubleshooting, monitoring, Admin)
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 8 years experience in a similar position
- You master Solaris (9,10,11)
- Knowledge of Linux with Red Hat
- ITIL or RHEL certification is a big plus!
- Curious, you like the DevOps approach
- You speak French and English!
Application deadline: 13/04/2022
Start Date: 13/10/2021