Map out your next move by joining our team as a Security Project Manager!
If you have in-depth knowledge in Project management, security and communication then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
You will have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
- Drive end-to-end Security projects:
- Needs analysis;
- Coordinates actions and teams;
- Communicate with other members of the security team to keep Security management, IT management and senior business leadership apprised of the risks and threat landscape. Offer recommendations on the best course of action to stay in line with budgets and resources
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks at the same time.
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Through understanding of the latest technologies and security principles;
- A good command in dealing with:
- Continuous deployment and integration platforms;
- SAST; DAST; SCA; IAST;
- Programming skills: Java; NodeJs.
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
Application deadline: 10/07/2022
Start Date: 10/01/2022