Map out your next move by joining our team as a Cloud Security Architect!
If you have very good knowledge of Azure, skills in Cloud security and migration then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for an Azure Cloud Security Architect to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the Telecom sector. As a key member of this strategic project you will work closely with the infrastructure and security team.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Be dedicated to cloud migration and security of a major player in the Telecom sector by:
- Design, develop and build cloud security architectures;
- Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage to meet functional and non-functional requirements;
- Manage NSG audit;
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and procedure.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 5 + years of technical experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud security architecture and migration;
- Knowledge of:
- MFA Migration;
- Microsoft Defender ATP onboarding;
- Linux and Windows PKI: HSM, SEP, CES;
- Active Directory.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Application deadline: 05/04/2022
Start Date: 05/11/2021