SOGETI is looking for a Senior SAS Developer to join our company.
As part of the BI & Analytics department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT projects related to data life cycle management, from our office in Bertrange.
You will therefore participate in the Development and maintenance lifecycle of SAS applications.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate in the definition of the business requirements;
- Design and analysis of new SAS software in the scope of the project;
- Maintenance of existing SAS software: resolve ad-hoc problems and bugs;
- Analyse the impact of changes in one application to the others;
- Update and maintain SAS components according to the changes of the environments;
- Support the whole software life cycle;
- Write or update documentation for new and existing components;
- Design and implement new data collection including the data model and the physical DB design;
- Develop and maintain database models;
- Provide technical support on the SAS software components;
- Integrate SOA and other components in SAS programs and increase interoperability;
- Elaborate test programs and create test reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with SAS programming (SAS Code) in the context of data management (ETL, treatments, dissemination);
- Proficiency with SAS/BASE (programming), SAS/SQL or relational database software (e.g., Oracle RDBMS);
- Experience with SAS Enterprise guide;
- Experience with MS office Excel;
- Knowledge of SAS Management console;
- Knowledge of SAS Server environment (SAS Stored processes, etc.);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks / projects;
- Experience working in a SAS Unix/Linux environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary IT team;
- Experience with statistical analysis and SAS/STAT procedures would be an asset;
- Experience with relational database systems and SQL language;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and 5 to 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Application deadline: 14/06/2022
Start Date: 14/12/2021