SOGETI is looking for a senior SharePoint Solution Architect to join our company with excellent knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint Server implementations. The candidate must have architecture’s experience designing, implementing, configuring, testing migrating and securing SharePoint environments.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will get to be involved in the full development project life cycle in our SharePoint center in Bertrange (Luxembourg).
You will truly bring SharePoint to life and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects as Collaboration Portals, Corporate Intranets, Document Management System, Case Management with Workflow Automations and SharePoint Migrations.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Design and implement SharePoint and Teams infrastructures in Office 365 and SharePoint on-premises.
- Act as a market watcher: keep updated with Microsoft new functionalities that could be implemented on existing or future clients;
- Represent Sogeti as a technical lead and discuss with customer technical representatives, key users and management.
- Answer RFP for fixed-priced projects for clients, document technical proposals, define system architecture, identifying scopes, identify risks and mitigations, estimate efforts and plan project’s delivery calendars.
- Support clients and colleagues on automation capabilities with Power Automate. Capable of understanding business scenarios, requirement gathering, designing automation solutions and lead the technical solution;
- Lead, coach, counsel and follow up a team of consultants working on different projects and clients working on parallel. Coordinating the day-to-day activities of the team, motivating and empowering the team.
- Perform Due Diligences with clients, prepare workshops and facilitate them, explain Office and SharePoint concepts and gather customer requirements.
- Illustrate technical solutions with examples, proof-of-concepts or demos.
- Define SharePoint Governance guidelines with clients and provide best practices, defining information architectures through different site collection architectures and metadata, data classification, data protection and data retention policies.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint On-premises and Online;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, PowerAutomate, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Designer, ASP.NET, Developing Web Parts, Features, Web Services and Workflows;
- Experience administering, upgrading, migrating, auditing, patching and configuring SharePoint on-premises farms, Workflow Manager farms and Office Server integrations.
- Practical experience of technologies such as PnP PowerShell, .NET: C#, WPF, WCF, XML, NET Framework 4.0 or higher;
- Any Microsoft certification would be considered as an asset;
- Fluent in English and French;
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Application deadline: 10/07/2022
Start Date: 10/01/2022