SOGETI is looking for a Business Objects Consultant to join our company.
As part of the Department working exclusively with European Institutions located in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team which interact with 18 team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural environment.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, in diverse platforms.
Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most valuable projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area;
- Reviewing technical requirements and assisting the Project Manager in work breakdown and task definition from documentation resulting of the previous phases of the project(s);
- Identifying interfaces between the concerned systems and other underlying strategic information systems;
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to reporting and dashboard design;
- Coordinating the delivery (build, integration, promotion) of new systems and extensions of existing systems features with the infrastructure team;
- Performing user presentations and trainings;
- Writing and updating project documentation;
- Participating in project meetings and communicating progress in a PM2 structured methodology.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management and design of SAP Business Objects (v3.x, v4.x) universes and reports;
- Strong analytics skills and abilities to translate business process into BI dashboards and reports;
- Experience and understanding in SQL and PL/SQL languages;
- Experience in the designing complex KPI Dashboards for management reporting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and PowerBuilder is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAS Business Intelligence solutions is a plus;
- Fluency in English. Good command in French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Application deadline: 05/04/2022
Start Date: 05/11/2021