Experienced Digital Architect (m/f)
Your future team
Our technology consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most IT domains
Your next challenge
- Overseeing the digital architecture design with a focus delivery channels, consistency, reusability, and seamless integration with enterprise architecture
- Shaping digital architecture and projects using your expertise and experience and leading their delivery.
- Organizing and leading pursuit teams; participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process; contributing to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Bringing strong expertise on how to leverage new and emerging technology as well as deep knowledge on new solutions from startup ecosystems to implement new digital capabilities and integrate them in existing environments
- Working with client architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual designs
- Leading the project team to the application architecture and the creation of blueprints, as well as the evaluation of the created software (including testing) to ensure both design and architecture requirements
- Managing and mentoring multiple junior architects in delivering Digital Transformation project
- 2+ years experience in complex transformation programs with digital aspects and have led teams that designed architectures to implement digital capabilities and supporting frameworks
- A strong ability to understand business challenges and define fit-for-purpose solutions
- A depth industry knowledge of digital solutions and the platforms/packages and technologies used in your chosen industry (e.g. Financial Services, Public Sector, Logistics)
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members and clients, providing technical leadership and vision as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- An excellent leadership and communication skills to be able to build strong team and client relationships
- The ability to present design concepts and articulate decision-making according to various audience (executive and project team, business and IT, etc.)
- Fluency in English and French, German is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021