Digital Banking Agile PMO Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f)
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most Business domains, supported by leading digital platforms and innovative Fintech.
Our Industry Solutions Digital Banking practice provides advisory and delivery services to our Financial Services Industry (FSI) clients all around the world.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant within our ISDB Practice, you will have the opportunity to participate in the delivery of major transformation programmes by our digital banking practice and to get exposure to cutting-edge solutions on the market.
Your next challenge
- Supporting project and programme managers on a day-to-day basis in implementing agile methodologies, best practices, procedures & standards.
- Participating in planning session of upcoming sprints in order to deliver the product increment
- Backlog management: embracing change to keep pace with dynamic business environments and prioritization of user stories that drives the most business value
- Facilitating workshops involving business, IT and agile stakeholders (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team…)
- Supporting project managers on coordination activities, vendor management, dependencies management, budget management….
- Monitoring progress of projects (scope, cost, schedule, resources, issues, risks…)
- Defining and setting up project management processes related to risks, change requests, actions and decisions.
- Ensuring the production of dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Preparing the status reporting of project for senior management audience
- Hold a Master degree in Banking, Management, Administration, Finance or IT
- Have 2-5 years hands-on experience as PMO on Core and Digital transformation projects in financial services industry
- Have experience with project management frameworks (Agile, hybrid Agile, Scrum, Prince2, PMP, Safe) and project planning tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira…)
- Knowledge of VBA (Excel) would be an asset
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be fluent in English; French or German is considered as strong asset
- Experience with leading banking platforms, digital platforms and Fintechs will be considered as an asset
- Be internationally mobile, this position requires frequent travels
Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021