Digital Applications Quality Assurance (m/f)
Your future team
As global leader in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte is deeply committed to the digital transformation of its services to stay at the forefront of financial innovations.
In addition, constantly evolving regulatory requirements (UCITS IV, AIFMD, Solvency II...) create a broad range of opportunities.
We are now looking for a Digital Applications Tester to support our team in a crucial position within our challenging industry and be a key part of our IT Strategy.
Your next challenge
- Assess the risks and prepare test plans and strategies
- Review user stories to validate acceptance criteria and contribute to iteration planning
- Cooperat with your team to define automated tests to ensure that the solution meets the specifications
- Perform the remaining manual tests
- Share with the development team best practices to prevent flaws
- Contribute to the elaboration of continuous improvements of the testing methods and tools
- Be involved together with the teamin the overall quality assurance of business software developments and deliveries
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience with BDD/Test automation
- Have basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and SQL
- Are details oriented and have a critical mind
- Have good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can take sound initiative and work in an autonomous manner
- An overview of investment fund industry is an advantage
- Are fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of Selenium or have the ISTQB certification is an advantage
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021