Deloitte Digital Salesforce Technical Lead (m/f)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-thank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues ? If so, consider an opportunity with our Digital Team at Deloitte Luxembourg.
Your future team:
At Deloitte Digital Luxembourg, we design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and develop clever commercial strategies trough distinctive experiences, digital technologies, and architectures to bring their vision and strategies to life. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.
Our Deloitte Digital Salesforce Team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce Technical Leads to join our team. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce team, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee the development and implementation of Salesforce Solutions from Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud to Commerce and Community. You will be the primary technology contact for client and lead the design, solution implementation and development of customized components (Apex, Lightning components,..). We will need you to also have a good understanding of Integration, single sign-on and security.
Join more than 4,000 Salesforce skilled professionals across 30 countries, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Einstein, to build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support.
Your next challenge:
- Act as primary technology contact for client, providing technical walk-through to Salesforce developers and client features owners
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery – Solution design, Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s)
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components
- Document all changes and support in maintaining maintain project quality and risk plans and tracking progress against the plans
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required
Your skills :
- Having 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of Salesforce project development experience
- Holding a Master degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more) in the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud (Pardot), CPQ Tools
- Being Salesforce.com certified in the following areas: Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud, Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications
- Showing hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- Experience with MuleSoft and ETL tools would be a plus
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools
- Ability to multi-task and lead development teams within an Agile environment to ensure timely software development deliverables
- Fluency in both English and French. German will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis
- Have access to the leading digital network worldwide
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Be part of an incredibly fun and friendly, entrepreneurial culture within the overall Deloitte Digital Network
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021