Deloitte Digital - Manager Digital Transformation (m/f)
Your future team:
From defining our clients' digital strategy to the design and deployment of their CRM or digital platforms, we support our clients to imagine their future, by placing the needs and behaviors of their customers at the center, through a sound digital strategy and implementation.
To cope with its strong development, Deloitte Digital is recruiting talents with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, eager to join a dynamic and innovative team with a taste for challenges and working in motivating environments with prestigious companies.
As a member of the Deloitte Digital team, you will empower our clients and bring customer strategies to life, by leading our teams to design and implement meaningful sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures included, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce.
Your next challenge:
- Manage and deliver CRM and CX transformation projects at clients, in an Agile mode. Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations
- Work and grow relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services, Marketing and IT departments to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects supported by a good planning and an optimal staffing of the right team
- Master performance indicators and analytical tools to maximize the value generated by our clients
- Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients’ and Deloitte’s key objectives
- Contribute the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Lead by example and develop high-performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching them
Your skills :
- Having at least 6 years of experience in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations projects
- Holding a Master degree in Business, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- A good knowledge of CRM leading solutions, processes and trends such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SAP C4/Hana, Sugar,..
- The ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Experience in developing and managing the relationship with the client and stakeholders and performing risk management to minimize project risks
- The ability to plan and execute a project in Agile to deliver a superior client experience and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong communication skills, ability to propose solutions, and a strong team spirit
- Fluency in both English and French. Knowledge of German is a key advantage
We want to hear from you! Join us and:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis
- Have access to the leading digital network worldwide
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Be part of an incredibly fun and friendly, entrepreneurial culture within the overall Deloitte Digital Network
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021