Cyber Security Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our cyber security experts have hands-on experience not only in assessing complex networks and systems, but also in designing and implementing information security governance and transformation programs. As a cyber-security manager, you will work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today toughest cyber security challenges.
Your next challenge
- Assist clients in developing cyber security strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks
- Advise clients in defining security governance and target operating model positioning within the organization
- Assess and architect or implement ISMS based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27001:2013)
- Help clients to address the underlying security challenges raised by the digital transformation journey (Mobile technologies, Cloud computing, IoT, Digital trust, etc.)
- Advise clients in understanding the overall business case and effective use of security technologies by identifying constraints, risks and integration points
- Assist clients in selecting and designing specific security architectures and technologies
- Contribute to the creation of new Cyber related services and the development of existing services
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Have at least 6 years of Cyber Security experience within corporate organisations
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Demonstrate experience in delivering client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Take responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Possess evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to understand and assess Cyber security from both a technical and business perspective
- Demonstrate strong Cyber security skills, ideally in the following domains: Security Governance and Management, Identity & Access Management, Cyber Threat Management, Network and Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Secure System Development Life Cycle, etc.
- Have significant knowledge of Information Security standards and framework such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Controls, etc.
- Develop sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Demonstrate broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies and standards
- Hold Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CCNP, GIAC certifications, etc.
- Speak English fluently. French is considered as a strong asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021