Avaloq Business Consultant / Senior Consultant Core Technologies (m/f)
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most Business domains, supported by leading digital platforms and innovative Fintech.
Our Industry Solutions Digital Banking practice provides advisory and delivery services to our Financial Services Industry (FSI) clients all around the world.
As an Consultant/Senior Consultant within our ISDB Practice you will have the opportunity to participate in the delivery of major transformation programmes by our digital banking practice and to get exposure to cutting edge solutions on the market.
Your next challenge
- Preparing tenders and proposals and building your eminence in order to be known as an expert in your domain on the market
- Translating client requirements into Avaloq system parametrisation and process work-flows, customizing on Avaloq system
- Playing a key role in interactions with clients, other advisors or counterparties
- Analysing and documenting our clients' banking and business requirements, designing banking and technical solutions in cooperation with our customers, documenting and using best practices as well as contributing to ongoing product improvement
- Participating in the entire core banking system transformation process
- Identifying and analysing business potential for optimising the applications and deployment of Avaloq, using existing and new functions
- Hold a Master degree in Finance, IT or Engineering
- Hold the Avaloq ACCP Certification with Major in Core Technologies
- Have at least 4 years of experience, including requirements engineering (gap analysis, deviations) and Avaloq module customization
- Feel comfortable with writing analysis documents and supporting test campaigns
- Ideally be an SME with eminence in at least one business or technical domain
- Understand the overall phases of the Avaloq software development / implementation lifecycle (full-cycle experience and / or knowledge of GIM implementation method is an advantage)
- Show strong knowledge in Avaloq parameterization (ICE, ASMD, BRE, Avaloq DDIC, Avaloq Script, relevant frameworks), PL/SQL skills
- ABR/S experience, experience with Avaloq SaaS and BPO platforms and knowledge of Container Platform Reference (ACPR) technology is an asset
- Knowledge on AMI WS, Open/Community API, Business Data Events (Replication) and Avaloq.One are welcome
- Be able to leverage on your professional network within the Avaloq ecosystem
- Have a genuine interest in banking technology and be willing to be trained on other leading solutions, ultimately becoming an expert in Wealth Management platforms and shaping the future of our digital world
- Show excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be structured, reliable and work efficiently under pressure
- Be fluent in English, French and / or German
- Be willing to travel frequently in Luxembourg and abroad
Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021