Application Operational Support Analyst for digital applications
Your future team
Deloitte is very involved in the digital transformation of its services. With its online platform, we cover activities from a large scope of managed solutions ranging from fund registration, cross-border distribution activities to fund financial and tax reporting, capital markets services but also Tax and Audit missions.
We are now searching to reinforce our operational support for our digital applications; this is a key role in the rapid growing area of IT solutions and a fully integrated function in the context of ongoing and upcoming technological projects.
Your next challenge
- Assist the multiple business teams in the on-boarding of their clients on our platform
- Help the business teams in making an efficient use of our digital tools
- Prepare, adapt, update the various operational documents to remain up to date with a fast growing set of functionalities
- Be part of the fast evolving development cycles contributing to the growth of our portfolio of digital applications
- Report and contribute to technical problems by centralizing, examine and documenting these issues
- Improve the application performance and maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Remain up to date and continuously improve your skills in terms of new technologies
- Provide assistance to our customers regarding the digital application
- Having at least a 2 year degree in Information Technologies
- Having Some knowledge of SQL is required
- Having Some knowledge in programming (VB.NET, C#) is considered as an advantage
- Are meticulous, rigorous, self-organized, curious, flexible, with a strong team spirit, comfortable working independently, and eager to learn from colleagues
- Recognized for excellent analytical skills
- Having proven and excellent interpersonal skills to ensure interactions with colleagues from other departments and business lines is highly professional, qualitative and results oriented
- Are fluent in English, French is an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Application deadline: 08/01/2021