“Europe must now lead the way on digital –
or it will have to follow the way of others, who are setting these standards for us.”
– Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, 16 September 2020
GAIA-X is a strategic European project supporting the development of a trustworthy and sovereign digital infrastructure and ecosystem in Europe.
GAIA-X will generate innovation and new data-driven services and applications based on interoperability, portability, transparency, European sovereignty establishing a high degree of trust for users.
GAIA-X project is accelerating rapidly with the launch of GAIA-X Regional Hubs.
Following our first GAIA-X conference held in October 2020, “GAIA-X: EU’s most important digital aspiration in a generation”, “Cloud Community Europe-Luxembourg” (CCEL), “FEDIL, the Voice of the Luxembourg’s Industry”, “ICT-Luxembourg, the Luxembourg Digital Alliance” and “Luxinnovation, the National Agency for Innovation and Research” jointly invite you to book :
- the date of Thursday, 25th March 2021;
- on which the “GAIA-X Luxembourg Hub” will be officially launched.
Keynote speaker: Hubert Tardieu, Chairman of the Board - GAIA-X AISBL.
With the participation of :
- the GAIA-X German Hub, with a presentation of “IoT” & “mobility” data domains;
- the GAIA-X French Hub, with a focus on “Finance & Insurance” & “Energy”.
An official invitation with detailed agenda will be sent in due time.
Should you wish to register for the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Secretary General of CCEL - Adviser Digital & Innovation at FEDIL.